Monday, March 8, 2010

I learned a pretty important thing today: Walgreens brand umbrellas will break when it's windy out. Luckily it wasn't raining too hard! Tomorrow's supposed to be sunny and in the 70s and I can't wait.

But I'm really just trying to get my work done ahead of time, and get through this week so I can go to Austin on Thursday, Houston on Saturday, and Florida on Sunday. I cannot wait!

If you know me at all, you know I'm really close with my family. It may be abnormal but I talk to my parents almost everyday. So as exciting as it is, I'm going on SB with my parents, but I'm actually really excited about it. It'll be a nice break, and it's nice not to have to worry about money, but I wish my sister and Brad could come with us, too bad for grad school! I'm excited and ready to go home for a while, relax, take a break off school, shop, eat my favorite foods, take it easy and see my family.

But until then, I have a couple of quizzes, a paper to rewrite, research for a 15 page research paper to turn in, and a lot of cleaning to do, but at least no tests like so many people have! Hopefully I'll get a lot of stuff done this week so I can avoid nagging from my momma when I get back to Houston.

Until next time.

No comments: